Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Any Day Now...

Dear Baby Boy,

I can't believe its already been 38 weeks. The time has flown by and now we are just waiting for you to make your big arrival any day now. These past few months have been so much fun to have you all to myself. I love the time I get to spend with you at night just feeling you do flips and kicking every inch of my stomach. I can't help but laugh to assume you are going to be one active boy. I may be a little selfish but I am not sure if I am ready to share you with the world. Having you in me, I feel like I can protect you. I don't want that to come to an end but realize that once you are here there is only so much I can protect you from which scares me more then you can imagine. Your dad is so excited to finally meet you. I am pretty sure he thinks you are going to come out and be able to play sports with him right away, big reality shock to him. I can't wait to see you guys bond and become buddies. However, I still haven't convinced him to not have an option about your name... yes I know, you would think by now we would have a name picked out for you. Well, I have my names and your dad has his. Not to mention your sister has a very strong opinion as well which makes the whole naming process not too easy. If it was up to Hadlee your name would be "Cutie". She may be devastated when she finds out that your name is not Cutie or one of her other made up names. I am so excited to see you and Hadlee together. As the months have gone on and you have become more visible in my belly to her it has become more real to her. She is constantly talking about you. She woke me up the other morning saying, "Mom, I am going to have to teach brother not to poop in the bathtub". So don't worry she has lots of plans in store for you guys. She loves kissing you, every time I leave the house she makes sure to give you a big kiss. Some days I can't believe that I am actually going to have two kids. Some days I question myself if I am going to be able to do it. Of course, I somehow I will. I keep telling myself that if the lord is trusting me then somehow there is a way I can do this. 
So you better be ready for a fun adventure called Life!

See you in a few weeks!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment