Monday, August 12, 2013

Grandmas 90th birthday......

Last year we got to practice celebrating her 90th birthday being that she told everyone she was going to be 90 and we didn't realize she was only turning 89 the week before her party which invites were sent and everything was planned. So this year we decided to celebrate with a nice adult dinner and a restaurant of my Grandma's choice (Archibald's) This year I think I have learned just how strong my Grandma is. With doing some family history I have learned things that tells me so much of why she is the way she is. This lady is truly one of the most amazing women I know. She has gone through more in her life then I can even imagine going through. I am so grateful for her example. Love you Grandma. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment