Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Three years ago {Letter to Hadlee}....

Dear my little Hadlee, 
Last night I sat in bed thinking back three years ago. I remember waking up dad, and telling him I think this is it. The day we had been anxiously wanting for the last 39 weeks and 6 days. I had so many emotions running through my head but I remember just thinking that all the pain was going to be worth it once I meet you. I could only imagine my life with you. I was so excited to have my little girl I had always dreamt about. I had big plans for us. Looking back, you are more then I ever dreamt of. I never knew or understood the amount of love one person could have for someone. I don't think a day goes by that I don't say I love you whether it is out loud to you, under my breath as you do something funny or something you shouldn't, or while I watch you sleep at night, or at times when I look at your dad and say, "I just love her". 
Hadlee, I could have not asked for a better daughter. You brighten my day and somehow have me constantly laughing. This year you have officially became a toddler, although it keeps us on our feet and is fun, I don't know how I feel about you not being in that baby stage anymore.You continue to amaze us with the knowledge and vocabulary you have developed. People are always so impressed how much you know and understand. You have also turned into a daddy's girl. Although, you love your mommy, dad has been your favorite lately. You have grown to love princesses. Being that you have been to Disneyland more in your first 3 years of life then I had in 25 years of my life might have a play in that. You are a great helper, always wanting to help in whichever way you can. I can't wait for you to become a big sister and be there by my side helping me out.
Hadlee, thanks for being you and for showing me what is important in life. I love you!!
Love, 
Mommy

 

1 comment:

  1. MAL! She is such a doll! You always have her dressed so cute, I can't wait to see you become a mom again. Hadlee is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete