Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beginning of our little home.....

This picture was taken moments after we signed our life away...
to our BRAND NEW HOUSE!
This has been something that I have been dreaming about since day one of being married. Don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed all of the places we have lived. Although I hate moving it has been fun moving to different areas and meeting new people. However, that phase is done and I am ready to settle down in our OWN house. Not to mention I am so excited to paint, hang stuff on the walls, and basically turn this little house into my very own project! I am also so excited to make new memories here, meet new people, and grow our little family in the little home. 
Lets hope spring gets here soon enough so we can move in.... 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you guys! I can tell this is going to be beautiful!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete