Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving countdown...

Today I am thankful for this man....
Not just anyone could put up with being married to me. I mean common all girls can be a little cra cra sometimes but this guys puts up with all those times and ends up apologizing when it was me that needed to be apologizing. Not only that be he is such a hard worker, also trying to provide for our little family. He knows me too well and knows what to do to make me laugh. He puts up with all the things he hates and he knows I love. The number one thing I am grateful for is that he is the best father I could have ever dreamed of for Hadlee. He never is complaining about having to take on the role of a father and does the dirty work {Changing diapers, staying up at night with a sick baby}. I am not always the best at showing him how much I love him but I do more then anything. I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment