Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer So Far

Summer so far has been treating us good. Back in November we got a great deal on the Pass that every resident of Utah got which was the "Pass of all Passes"(clever name) we decided we should probably put them to use. Knowing that everyone and their dog has the pass I thought it was going to be packed every day of the summer, but so far we have gone a couple of times and it hasn't been that bad! A couple of other things we have been keeping busy with is our good friends Mallory & Willie's wedding, hanging out with family and friends and of course work which is taking over my life as of right now. Good thing Hadlee and Pete are sleeping most of my shift so that I don't feel like I am missing out at home but still I would much rather be snuggled up in bed.






















No comments:

Post a Comment