Monday, January 2, 2012

Season of Love!

December 29th, Natacia & Trevor got married! It was such a beautiful day and I am so grateful to have been a part of it. Toss looked absolutely stunning, and Trevor didn't look bad himself :)  I can't explain how happy I am so see my best friend have her happily ever after. Toss has been through so much this past few years and to see her finally truly happy is what I have been praying for. Its so unreal to see ourselves finally married. I remember in 7th grade always talking about growing up, we always wanted to be older then we were and experience all the grown up stuff. Little did we know we would miss those days in 7ths grade and at time wish we could go back. However, I am so glad to see her dreams come true. Like I said the day was amazing, they had a unforgettable sealing in the SLC temple, and then a gorgeous reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment