Friday, December 2, 2011

Most beautiful 60 year old.......

Worlds Hottest 60 year old







Thursday my beautiful mom turned 60! (She is probably going to kill me for posting her age on here) We debated on throwing a big party or just doing something as a family. We decided to just plan something with just the adults mainly so that we could relax and go to a nice place instead of chasing around the kids and going to Chucky Cheese! To make it more exciting we decided to make it a surprise! YAY! I was a little late so I missed the surprise but I heard it was a good one. We surprised her at Brio which was sure Yummy, and just hung out as a family. Unfortunately, Pete had class and was the only one that wasn't able to be there. Can't wait for this semester to be over!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment