Friday, October 21, 2011

Another day at work...

Have I mentioned that I love my job, I work at a place called Heritage Makers, just as a customer service agent. Most people assume that talking to people and hearing about all their problems would be just a job they go to just for the money. But I can honestly say I love it. Yes, there are those calls that I get that i have to put myself on mute so that I don't say something that will get me fired, but the best part is the old ladies that call in and are so lost. I feel that I can make a difference and make it easier on them. I also enjoy talking to people and getting to know them. And the best part is, I love who I work with. Moving down to Orem, I didn't really felt like I had friends down here until I started working. These are my new Orem/Provo friends and I love them. We try to make every day exciting. For the month of October, I decided to start a 'boo' around the office. It was great to see it go around the office!

No, I didn't boo myself... The person I booed, booed me back.
Brittney & I decided we needed some music......


No comments:

Post a Comment