Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting ready for BABY LIAM












Last Saturday all us girls throw Erin a baby shower for her and little Liam! I got a little carried away with the decorations but I loved how it turned out and it was worth it ( Pete thinks I am crazy)! It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun catching up and getting to see each other. Just a couple more things to get and little Liam will be ready to come + 2 more months!! I couldn't be more excited and happy for Erin and Neal. I can't even imagine how beautiful their baby is going to be! Erin is going to be such a great mom and I can't wait for her to get to experience it! P.S did you see how good she looks geez, if I looked even half as good when I was pregnant I would probably wouldn't stop having kids!!! Love you Erin!

1 comment:

  1. Mallory! You did SUCH an amazing job on this shower!! Everything looks darling!

    ReplyDelete