Sunday, July 24, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Hads,


Words don't explain the love I have for you! You have been the biggest joy in our lives since we found out you were going to be a part of our family. There is nothing I enjoy more than coming home from work and seeing your smiling face and getting a huge hug and kiss from you. You have made me realize why parents have such a deep love for their children and why families can be so happy. I can't wait to see you grow up and be there every step of the way! I can't believe a year has already gone by and we are going to be celebrating your first birthday! Your mom has put so much time and effort into this party because she loves you so much and wants you to have good memories of your childhood. Hads I'm so happy that you're my daughter and I get to be with you for eternity! You are the cutest little girl ever and I don't care what anyone else thinks!! You can be a real stinker sometimes but I love you for it! I love you more than anything and I hope your birthday is special! I love you stinker!!

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment