Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1st official Fathers day

Since Sunday we spent most of our day driving home from St. George and Pete doing homework me and Had's decided to surprise dad with Dinner when he got home from work. And yes, it was quit a surprise being that my dinner making every night has been lacking lately! Obviously I had to be creative this year since Had's isn't old enough to bring home something she made from school or Church for Pete. So we made him a little book. It turned out so cute!!
I seriously couldn't have asked for a better father for Hadlee and our futrue kids. He is the best! I never imagine how much my love for him could grow from seeing him become a father!!!!

AND... I can't forget to wish my wonderful father and father-in-law a happy fathers day! I couldn't be more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment