Friday, April 29, 2011

What it would be like......


Ok so no I didn't wake up at 3:00AM to watch it, however I did record it and thats the first thing I did when I woke up was turned in on and watched 4 hours of the before,during & after fariy tale wedding.


I LOVE it, everything about it! The past month I have been watching everything possible on these two, and I love them, I love their story, I love the whole concept of them. I love that this normal girl is now the future queen. Seriously this just shows that fairy tales can come true. While I was watching it i kept telling Pete how bad I wished we were there to see this, I seriously couldn't get enough. I just think the whole thing is so neat. I can only imagine whats going on in her mind.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love it too! Zach was making fun of me, he thought "The Royal Wedding" was a reality TV show or a movie coming out. I have been watching updates on everything. Glad I'm not the only one, we should have had a party!

    ReplyDelete