Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Now I have no excuse!

Ok so one of my goals this year was to cook more, which I might say I have done VERY good at so far. Another goal of mine was to do one big craft project a month, I know most of you might think this is not big but trust me it too many hours. Since Pete and I have been married I have made many phone calls to my mom, Grandma, sisters, Mother-in-law, & friends to get all my favorite recipes. I always seem to write them down on something that sooner or later gets thrown away. This for January I wanted to put together a cook book of all our favorite recipe, the rule to this cookbook is that a recipe can't go in it without trying it first. This way I will have to venture out! So far its been great! I love having all my favs right there!!!
This year I have really been trying my hardest to keep my new years goals, I know its only February but I have been doing so good I would have to say I am pretty proud of myself, Pete and I went to temple, did my visiting teaching, haven't missed a day at the gym, have not touched any meat & have had little dairy, have gotten in the habit of praying and reading every night(however we have missed a few). I hope I can keep it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment