Monday, October 18, 2010

New Callings!

Our new ward didn't waste too much time on getting giving us a calling. However, we couldn't be more excited! We went from Nursery, to CTR 10 & 11 in our old ward to now teaching CTR 4&5. Yesterday was our first Sunday with our class and we love it! There is something about the age of 5 & 6 that I absolutely LOVE! We only had 4 kids in our class and they kept us laughing the whole time. I seriously want to video tape some of the things they were saying and doing. I already love them! They have such sweet spirits and are so innocent. The whole lesson they kept telling me that all my questions were too easy and to give them harder ones.... I guess I better step it up! Anyway, we are so grateful for this opportunity we have to serve in our ward and to not only teach these little kids but to learn fro them!

No comments:

Post a Comment