This past month and a half has been the best! We love having this little girl around our house! I wouldn't trade the job of being a mother for the world! As much as I love my sleep I love waking up to this little face! I love seeing the relationship that Pete has with her. He is always fighting over her, he is more then willing to change her diapers, feed her, take her when she is crying, wake up with her in the middle of the night (when he doesn't have work) taking her where ever he goes. I love seeing him light up when he gets home form work once he sees her! Its amazing!
I can't believe its only been a month and a half. I can't imagine our lives without her. She has grown so much and it makes me so sad, however, I am excited to watch her grow up!
Here are things about Hads:
* She LOVES her binky, and takes it GREAT!
* She is almost too big for her new born clothes
*She has slept all night a couple of times, (Last night she slept from midnight till 9:00 AM) :) :)
* She has smiled... probably not knowing it
*Doesn't spit up.... :)
* Loves car ride.... once the car turns on she is out!
* Had been to 1 movie and slept through the whole thing
*Never leaves the house without a bow and bracelet on.... she LOVES them. (maybe it is just her mom)
* Is such a clam baby..... only crys when she is hungry or when her binky falls out
* Just gets more cuter every day!
Here is a bunch of random pictures!
In Provo for some magic show