Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finally......well almost!


So for the past 3 months we have been living in a basement apartments under my sisters house while Pete's brother Ry finishes his basement. On Saturday new renters needed to move in which meant we needed to move out. Ry, with the help of all the other brothers worked hard last week to get as much done as they could. Its not quite done but ALMOST! Sat. Pete's parents and brother Jake helped us move all our stuff over there and then Sunday the rest of his family helped. We can't thank you all enough for your help! You guys are the best! Tonight hopefully the electrical stuff will work so that we can stay there tonight. Pete is dying to have his bed back. Thanks to my parents for letting us stay with them the past couple of nights!!!
Also I hate moving, I am the worst packer of all time, there is no organization to it. I felt kinda bad having people help us because we/I did a horrible job packing. So thanks for your patients. Also Thanks to Ryan and Mel for letting us live with them so that we can get on our feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment