Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weekend with Linc

Last weekend we babysat my sisters little boy for the weekend while they took their daughter Emery to Disneyland. For all of you that know this little boy, he is something else. He has so much energy, a big attitude and just makes ya laugh. Pete took Hayley, James and Emery to that airport Saturday morning and then he had Linc all to him self while I was at work.

I think Pete had been dreading this day since Hayley asked us because he knew he had to take care of him by himself for a couple of hours. The night before he expressed to me how he was nervous he didn't know what to do if he started crying and he definitely didn't know how to change a Dipper. My mom offered to take him but I told her it was good practice for Pete and I knew he would be fine! I came home from work that day with Lincoln as happy as can be watching a movie which i soon found out it was the third time that morning of watching it (Poor Pete).


Anyways, when i got home I realized Lincoln needed his dippers changed. I went to change them and realized his Dipper had been put on backward and it was giving him a big Wedgie! ha ha I laughed so hard! I don't even know how that's possible!


He was great for us and it was so good to see Pete with him. He is going to be such a great day. Sunday morning I got up early to get ready so that i could get Lincoln ready. When i came upstairs to get Lincoln, Pete had already had him in the bath and getting him ready! Lincoln Sure does love Pete, every time he sees me he just yelled for Pete. We had so much fun with them and love having them live above us!!
Pete took him to his parents a couple of times for him to play with Maggie! Linc loved her!


How Freakin CUTE!

BATH TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment