Monday, March 30, 2009

Where our story begun!






We meet the summer before our senior year. We were at a party with our separate groups of friends. I remember looking over and seeing a tall and skinny boy. I said to my best friends, "oh just my type, i have to get to know him." I went over to where he was and started talking to one of our mutual friends. This friend of ours happened to spill a drink on me and not thinking about it I turned and wiped it on whoever was sitting next to me which happened to be Pete. He was not very happy about it. I thought I ruined my chance. I was wrong, we then meet up at a friends baptism and that's when he turned to me to offer me some cake while handing it to me( I was so happy that he was talking to me and i said sure) Pete being Pete pulled back the cake and started eating it himself and said, "OK well its over there". I was so turned off. Our group of friends started to become close and we started to hang out and hit it off quite fast, however we did have ALOT of complications as in I had a missionary i was waiting for. For a while there i wouldn't give in. I kept saying that i needed to see what would happen with my missionary. Pete was such a fighter, he never gave up and no matter what happened he never stopped fighting. After about a month I know that i had found someone so much better for me. After a year of dating Pete Left for his mission. We both say now that no matter how bad we wanted it to happen we both thought it was going to be impossible for it to work out because everything was getting in the way. After two years of staying in touch he returned home and all else was history! It was like he never left! We got engaged about two months after he got home and will be getting marry MAY 19!!! We cant wait we are so excited to finally have our dream come true!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! you two look like you were meant to be! Congratulations and all my love!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete